Why MEAN stack? and How MEAN stack different from LAMP or WAMP Stack?
Now, imagine what if you just have to focus on one language? MEAN lets you focus on one programming language throughout your development journey.
Features of MEAN stack
- One language across web app development
- Simple and Quick
- JOB Creation
- Help & Support
MEAN Stack Tutorial explains the following components:
Essential components of MEAN stack:
- MongoDB is a Non-relation a NoSQL database server. MongoDB is document-oriented NoSQL database server. It uses JSON like documents with the schema.
- It provides amazing DB performance even when used to store a large amount of data.
- Express is a web application development framework that runs over Node.js
- Express is a minimal and flexible Node.js web application framework that provides a robust set of features for web and mobile applications.
- a web application framework that provides a robust set of features for web and mobile applications.
- It was developed and maintained by Google.
Angular is also used for developing cross-platform Mobile App’s.
Applications of MEAN Stack:
- Web & Software development
- Real-Time Multi-user Interactivity
- Development of web servers using Node.js
- Large Scale Applications with User Connectivity
- Mobile App Back–End Development
MEAN stack alternatives:
Some popular alternatives include MERN with React.js, MEVN with Vue.js, or MEN with Vanilla JS.
P.S If you find the post useful, please consider sharing it with your social media followers.Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Google+Share on LinkedinShare on PinterestShare on Reddit